Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Calling all graphic artists!

Portland has nearly as many graphic artists as it has bicyclists. It might even be the exact same number. Could it be. . . ?

Anyway, here’s the deal. I could use some help.

I am, by default, the acting chair of the new Hillsdale Community Foundation. The name pretty much says it all, but if you need to know more, suffice to say we are out to raise money and to make sure it improves our little community here in Southwest Portland.

I had some free time this afternoon, so I started fiddling around on Quark and came up with a couple of logo designs. Not terribly bold, (boring even) but their formality provides instant credibility, which, as a new organization, we happen to need.

So, graphic designers, have at it.

Your ideas? Constructive criticism?

Oh, I know that I’ve used the dread and derided Helvetica, and, yes, I have also seen the documentary.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home