Tuesday, July 24, 2007

New Hillsdale web sites, newsletter debut

With two small city grants awarded through Southwest Neighborhoods Inc. and the Alliance of Portland Neighborhood Business Associations, I have created two Hillsdale web sites and a newsletter.

I urge you to visit them the sites and to tell me what you think.

Hillsdale News at hillsdalenews.org is a project of the Hillsdale Alliance, a coalition of Hillsdale organizations including the neighborhood association, the farmers market, Neighborhood House, the public schools and the business and professional association. If you go to the site you will find the first issue of the Hillsdale News newsletter. To receive future newsletters as e-mails, sign up on the site.

Hillsdale Town Center is at hillsdalebusiness.org Right now the site has minimal content but does contain several useful links and some information about the Hillsdale business community. Local businesses will have a greater presence on the site in the future.

I welcome any comments you have about the sites and the newsletter. If you have news you want to share with Hillsdale News readers, just send it to me. I'll keep you posted on how many readers subscribe.

I'd like to thank SWNI and APNBA for the grants that have made this work possible and Todd Coward at Oakstand Community Web Site Development for providing me with technical assistance and support.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home